My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









eyefull and charity!

19 January 2010
eyefull photography was just asked to photograph a charity event this Spring. I am so excited. Every day, I feel like I get confirmation that this is what God has for me to do right now. Whenever I think, I could go back to my old career and I would do well and I would make a difference doing it, God rearranges....I don't get a call back...I get an interview, but nothing else...or I get nothing at all! Its just further confirmation [for me] that for now this is what I am supposed to be doing. I am so thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment