My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: Baby and Belly Props

12 June 2010
Looking for some great photoprops? Or if you aren't a photographer, just some neat ideas for your baby? Look no further. Baby and Belly Props have fringe hammocks and blankets, cocoons, hair accessories, maternity props, and baby slings. Baby and Belly props can be seen at www.customphotoprops.com or the blog can be viewed at www.customphotoprops.wordpress.com.

Check it out! great stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment