My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull:model shoot

03 June 2010
I am a member of a photography group called PhotoGshop. We meet once per month to shoot photographs together and have dinner; though we are hoping to add an educational element to our meetings as well. Next month we plan on having an engaged couple model for our group.

logo10

Maria was so pretty. I loved the dress that she wore.



logo2

M1

logo1


logo3

logo8

0 comments:

Post a Comment