My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: newsletter update

14 June 2010
Is this work? Really? No....it can't be.

Well, sometimes it is. I am "working" on the updating of this blog. What do you think? Still a work in progress, but heading in a positive direction.

I am now looking for a graphic artist who can help me design a logo for this blog, my website (which I hope to have soon) and business cards. Do you know anyone?

I am scheduling for JULY!! Its not too late and it may be hot, but we can certainly work it out. If you don't want to brave the July heat, then buy a GIFT CERTIFICATE for a session later in the year.

Lastly, I am running a contest to increase my FB fan page. If you recommend your friends to become my friends, then I will enter your name in the a drawing. The winner will receive a free mini-session.

Okay, now lastly, please please recommend my business to your family and friends. That is how I will grow. And as a speical to you, all recommendations that are completed, as a thank you to YOU you will get a free 11 x 16 photo. Its a win win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment