My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

iheartfaces weekly challenge: Celebrating Teens

21 June 2010
Iheartfaces.com is doing a weekly photo challenge Celebrating Teens. While I haven't done very many senior photo sessions, of the one (okay ONE) that I have done, this was my favorite of her.


logo1

Some background...this gal has some learning challenges and getting her through high school has been a major accomplishment not only for her but for her family. And for me to be a part of their celebration, was joy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool that you were able to celebrate with them!!! I love the colors! :)

Post a Comment