My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









iheartfaces weekly challenge: Celebrating Teens

21 June 2010
Iheartfaces.com is doing a weekly photo challenge Celebrating Teens. While I haven't done very many senior photo sessions, of the one (okay ONE) that I have done, this was my favorite of her.


logo1

Some background...this gal has some learning challenges and getting her through high school has been a major accomplishment not only for her but for her family. And for me to be a part of their celebration, was joy.

1 comments:

Gina said...

How cool that you were able to celebrate with them!!! I love the colors! :)

Post a Comment