My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull:she's having a baby!

23 June 2010
logo2

Have Mercy, I can't believe how cute this turned out. OK, I have surprised myself (haha). Meet Steve and Jamie and their new baby (ssh!!! I know her name but you don't) soon to be born. Yes, Jamie let it slip (by accident) but I am sworn to secrecy and I just love it!! I seriously, love my job. I like that I get to capture moments in time, even little slip ups, and for a brief instant, I get to be in "their" world. I can't wait until (ssh!) is born...:)

logo6

I just love sister's face in this photo. During this session, her Mom and Dad were talking her up, chatting, trying to make her laugh...I swear! It sounded like another language. They tell me they were quoting "shrek" but seriously, I couldn't repeat one thing they said. But it worked! Sister was a happy girl this session.

logo1

A little bit happier in this photo don't you think?

logo3
This is our own Steve Smith, running for the Senate. On Friday, he is having a meet and greet at The Duke here in Maricopa. Go check him out. Here what he has to say.

logo5

0 comments:

Post a Comment