My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: family

05 June 2010
logo1

So editing this photo, I am reminded that Daddy's and their children don't necessarily mean that its Daddy's with just young children. Rather, Daddy's [hopefully] grow their children to be men and these sons in this photo are definitely almost men. So to capture them in this masculine way is so nice. My instruction to... them was to sit on the rock in a natural way. I said, "sit like men sit" because I am not a man, I thought this instruction was pretty clear :) I didn't want to try and pose them. I told them sit like you are sitting with your family at an event enjoying each other, but look at me...(haha) Anyway, I am pleased with how this photo came out. Gotta love Daddy's with their children...

0 comments:

Post a Comment