My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









And the winner is.....

06 July 2011
The winner for all of these prizes is entry #2!!

The number was chosen using random.org.

Mmmanduh said...
"Omg Omg Omg! Went to Missing Pieces Studios, added them to my circle and they have a BATMAN necklace. I am seriously buying it right now. I am not kidding! lol my name on etsy is mmmanduh. "


Mmmanduh you have 48 hours to contact me at dawniele@eyefullphotography.net to claim your prize!  Please send me your address and your email address so I can pass it along to the participating vendors!~

Thanks to everyone....

0 comments:

Post a Comment