My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyelets: Price Guides

08 July 2011
As a Arizona portrait and wedding photographer, I really want to try keep up on the trends in the photographey business.  That does not just mean that I want to stay sharp skill wise, but also I want to stay on top of things with my product and media management.

This project has been a labor of love. It all started with a conversation I had with another photographer about making automated price guides. When I priced them through a another company, I couldn't afford it. But then I remembered that I had some templates that I had purchased from The Album Cafe and I thought that I might be able to make my own automated price guides using the templates and Issuu.  You can see the automated portraited price guide here and the wedding guide here

But that wasn't enough!

I really wanted to have the guides printed.

Again, what I thought would be an easy endeavor turned out to be more difficult.

I figured out a way that I could take panels from the auto guide and put them onto a 4 panel front/back card.  However, the company kept sending it back to me because my dimensions were off! ACH!  About 10 tries later, I finally got it.

I had them printed and I cannot wait to start giving these out to clients.

5

2

I am so excited! They are 4 panel, 4x4.5 accordian cards. They look fabulous!!

1

4

Digitally printed on standard paper....the texture and feel of these are amazing. They come in batches of 25...so I have 25 of each style. And when those are done, I will get 25 more. This is how you build a business people! Little bit at a time! :D

3

I am looking forward to increasing my boutique style with custom bags and boxes. From start to finish, you will have a wonderful experience with this studio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment