My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyelets: new blog (to come)

22 July 2011
So I am a little bit of a dork and not technical at all.

I decided to add Wordpress as my new Blog...for many reasons.  But when I set it up, I pointed my website address to the wordpress (which isn't up and running yet) so at some point today, is anyone puts in www.eyefullphotography.net what they are going to get is crickets....that's right...nada!

So I called and got it all sorted out but these things have to go in stages and in another 24 hours it should all be placed right. 

Until then, just hang out here on this blog.  Look at a few photos.  Leave me some love (PLEASE! I'm not talking to myself am I?) Well maybe....that's okay too.

And I am hoping that my Saturday afternoon, my web address will be pointing in the right direction and I can start working on the new blog site!  woo hoo!

Photo found on Pinterest.com

2 comments:

Leather Hobo Handbags black said...

So you move to another blog site?
But if you can check Leather Hobo Handbags black at http://www.cwmalls.com, that do me a favor!

Obat Kolesterol Herbal Alami said...

postingan yang bagus tentang eyelets: new blog (to come)

Post a Comment