My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

i love weddings. LOVE THEM! arizona|california|and wherever my camera takes me!

29 May 2011
 logo21
I love weddings.
<3 them.
LOVE!
And I want to shoot more of them.
Being an Arizona Wedding Photographer has been great. I have been able to travel to California and Utah for weddings as well, and would love more opportunities to capture beautiful weddings for couples at an affordable price.
Beautiful brides.
Handsome grooms.
Everyone there to support and love the couple. Call me a romantic, but I love weddings! So here's the deal....

"The eyefull Wedding Rules" are simple:

Your wedding MUST take place in 2011.
Must be wanting to do a first look
You cannot enter if you have already booked with me.

To enter:

It is really simple, the first three brides who contact me, has a consult regarding their wedding day photography AND schedules their wedding with eyefull, will receive their wedding day photography for HALF OFF...yep, I said 1/2 off...do I need to say it again?...thats 50% OFF the package they choose.

The 4th bride will receive 40% off
The 5th bride will receive 30% off
The 7th bride will receive 20% off

(open to anyone in the United States, but does NOT include travel fees.)

So you will get HALF OFF the wedding package you choose. HALF!

Email dawniele@eyefullphotography.net or call 520.483.6913.

All eyefull wedding dates are extremely valuable, so a deposit will be required to hold your eyefull wedding date. All weddings MUST occur within 2011 and cannot have already booked with me.

I am so excited.
I <3 weddings. LOVE them~

logo22

Give me a call. Tell Your Friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment