My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

my life...

21 May 2011
I want to make this blog, not only about the amazing people I am privledged to photograph, but about my family. my life.

Today, our family baked a pie (from scratch) for our church's Annual Pie Auction. This auction goes to help support the youth programs throughout the year and is the first time we actually made a pie to enter. And I need to find our ticket, or else the pie will be there but we won't!

Here are some of the pics from the process. Sraight of the camera. I don't want to get into the habit of editing every day photos.

IMG_3840

IMG_3841

IMG_3844

IMG_3846
The crust is made from crushed Do Si Do peanut butter cookies.  That's Girl Scout cookies peeps!
IMG_3848

IMG_3849
Chocolate for the filling.


IMG_3854

IMG_3856
I bet you didn't know I had an egg seperator.  I am actually a kitchen gadget junky~ Pampered Chef parties beware!
IMG_3859

IMG_3860

IMG_3864
Stirring the chocolate mixtures so it went from this....
IMG_3880
tothis.


IMG_3881

IMG_3882

IMG_3885

IMG_3887

IMG_3889

IMG_3910
Whipping the mergengue to make it light and fluffy. This was actually the second batch. Let's just say the first wasn't light and fluffy...and while I tried to stay on the side lines, Momma had to step in to whip them into shape!

IMG_3905

IMG_3907

IMG_3909


IMG_3914
We made two pies. One to keep and try out at home (delish) and one for the auction.

We hope that all the pies bring in money for our churches youth. They need us. We need them~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment