My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

Kristen & David in Casa Grande, AZ- Arizona|California|and where ever else my camera takes me!

11 May 2011
As I am close to finishing the editing of the photos for Kristin & David's wedding, I am struck by a few more photos that have caught my eye. I already made one blog post here, but I do have a few more to share from their wedding day. These particular moments in time remind me of that day so vividly. Candid. Vivid. Joyful.

logo2


logo1

logo4

logo3
Kristin's girls were in charge of decorating the car.  Which was a total riot because they didn't know what to say.  But I think "Just Married" sums it up so well.


logo6

logo5
Kristin's simple decorations added to her beautiful day.  Blue and Pink. Boy and Girl.  Perfect.


logo7
Grandparents! Both were so sweet! Up until the moment they walked into the ceremony, they were back stage, putting together bouquets, helping to set up...the wedding was a genuine family affair.

logo1

logo5

logo2

logo3
These two guests watched me running back and forth, inside and outside. I had to capture their image too because they were giving me such a hard time.

logo32
This is the book that the Pastor gave his wedding ceremony sermon from.  I believe the sermon was delivered by another family member.

logo10

logo12
David and his Mother.  Is there anything better than that? I love this photos.


logo14
Yum! Food is always a good thing.  This food was provided by Big House Cafe in Casa Grande, AZ.


logo13


logo16
So I had an idea to take Kristin & David out onto Cottonwood, one of the major thoroughfares in and out of Casa Grande.  The sun was completely down.  It was dark! But we had some fun and was able to capture the last bits of sunset in this frame.

logo4

logo20

logo21

logo22

logo23
A few more wedding portraits.  Love these pictures of Kristin! From the bit I got to spend with her, THIS is her personality...sassy, fun, devil may care!



logo24

logo25

logo26

logo27

logo29

A couple from Father and daughter dance. 
logo31
Let the party begin! Yes, we had Ken and Barbie dance, back spins, and the moon walk! You know its a party when someone busts out the moon walk!

logo19

logo30
Do not be alarmed folks.  These Ken dancers are brothers.For laughs, I suggest you DO try this at home.
If you want to see a video of this dance, stop here.  Such a fun time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment