My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: Birthday Cake Smash! Arizona|California| and whereever else my camera takes me!

30 May 2011
Meet Colt.
That's right. Colt.
Such a yummy One year old. Today actually. One.
And today, I get to celebrate his first birthday CAKE SMASH! with him. It was quite providential that I got to do this. His family was a referral from a friend of mine (Terri Decanter) who could not photograph his birthday CAKE SMASH! She was sad not to be able to do it, but knew that she had placed him into capable hands.

logo5
We met at a park for the birthday CAKE SMASH. Colt just woke up so he wasn't quite sure what was actually going on!

logo2
Yes, we live in Arizona yet he is wearing a Washington jersey.  So, the first question one might as is, "Are you from Washington?" Nope! Not this family.  Born and bred here in Arizona.  Its just Washington has been Dad's team since he was a young boy and he is passing the love of the team onto his son.
logo6

logo3
Thaat's right Colt, I am a little bit weird.
logo1

logo7
There's a smile.
logo9
Ok, I love this black and white.  His face just screams "Humilation."  But he is so stinkin cute in his Redskins diaper cover and matching hat.  But as you can see, he soon perked up.
logo8

logo10
Yep, tha'ts right...even the cake was Redskins colors.  Go Skins!
logo4
Happy Baby.

Thank you to Colt's parents for taking a chance on me.  They had never met be before, so I am grateful that they trustfully took the referral from their photographer, my friend, Terri and allowed me to photograph Colt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment