My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: baby

04 August 2010
logo

How happy I am to capture this little man at 6 months! I have been blessed to photograph him as a newborn, a 3 month old and now a six month old. I get all the pleasure of watching him grow up without having to grow him up (if you know what I mean)!

logo3
One of my favorite shots from this session.

1 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

Hi! I got your comments on my DIY shootsac blog post. I'm actually getting ready to redo my bag, so I'll try to post details on that when I get it finished. As far as the sewing goes, I did it by hand. I tried it first on my sewing machine and practically destroyed it (the machine - not the bag). There are obviously sewing machines that would handle neoprene just fine, but mine just wasn't up for the challenge. Good luck with yours!

Post a Comment