My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: i heart faces!

24 August 2010
I rec'd an email last night that one of my photos had been chosen as a feature photo on this photographers networking site I frequently stomp around in. I love this site because everyone is always is so helpful and encouraging...plus the site itself gives great tips, tricks and photographing techniques that I can incorporate into my business. Go check it out at iheartfaces.com. Its a FREE site and it for all levels of photographer. This is the photo that was chosen:

4

This was a fun photo taken on my daughters birthday. Silly photo. Silly edit. But a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment