My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: newsletter update

24 August 2010
Hey to everyone!

I hope you are having (or had, if school has already started) a wonderful summer. While I look forward to getting back into a schedule (in theory) in practice, its hard! I am already exhausted and its only been a week since school started.

I wanted to let you in on a few updates.

* I am still looking to photograph weddings. If you know anyone, please send them my way for a consultation. I am also offering a discount to the first three brides to be if they purchase a full wedding service. And for you? (for the referral) you will receive a $25 credit toward a photo session of your own. These can be redeemed at any time.

*Christmas is on its way! If you are interested in family photos for christmas cards, please contact me. I am also looking into photo card templates, if you want me to design a photo card for you. Additionally, I have a wonderful friend, Jamie Smith, who also designs invitations, cards etc...of any kind.

*Do you know any upcoming high school graduates? I would like two or three senior representatives for Senior Portraits. The Seniors photo session will be FREE as will all the materials that I would like to give them to hand out (including Sr. cards with your Seniors contact information on them). So send them my way. Would love to work with them and capture their photos.

*Check out iheartfaces.com. Its a free photographers networking site and one of my photos was chosen as a featured photo this month. What a surprise. You can see the photo on my blogspot or go to their website. It was a photo I took of Eden on her 11th birthday. Completely silly, but a lot of fun. She was happy that it was her photo too.



Thank you for all of your referrals and support. I couldn't have made it this far without you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment