My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: a new day

24 August 2010
logo8 My friend Kristi vowed "a new day' at the beginning of the year. She lost 50 lbs and started running marathons and tri-athalons...all with a husband and two small children. I am so proud of her accomplishments and amazed at what she has done. My idea of fun? watching the triathalon from a coffee shop window (ok, I can sit outside...but you know what I mean)! Congratulations Kristi.

logo4 She'd had this vision of running through a field...so that's what we did. Found a field (and she ran through it). It was actually quite neat...there were lots of butterflies in this field and some wild weed with purple flowers.

logo2 I like this photo because it captures our beautiful town mountain in the background. Yes our town has a mountain...the M mountain (M for Maricopa).

logo5 Another favorite.

logo7
This is a fun photo because it just screams freedom and joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment