My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: First Day of School

11 August 2010
2 First day of Preschool for my daugther #3! With a mom as a photographer, nothing is easy and it all started with the dress. I "eyed" this dress about a week ago, when I was shopping with the girls and my husband. But of course, I buying it [with him there] probably wasn't going to happen. So I waited. The next time I went to Target (about a week later) they had two left, one in XS and on sale, so I snapped this baby up quick! And its just perfect on her.

3 We were a little bit early for the first day, so we had to wait. Selah knows exactly what to do in front of the camera.

4 Love this photo of her peeking through the front door.

5 I told her that we still had some time to wait, but she must have seen Ms. Andrea coming to unlock the door for the students.

6a
Its always a good thing to be on time and prompt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment