My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: training

26 August 2010
I have been involved in a webinar at creativelive.com (here's the link http://creativelive.com/courses/jasmine_star/ ) the past day or so. Its a five day seminar hosted by the fabulous wedding photographer Jasmine Star http://jasminestar.com/. She is talking all things wedding photography and it is awesome. Yesterday, we learned about equipment, second shooting, and getting your business started. Today, we will "walk" through the wedding venue (did I mention that this 5 day course will end in an actual wedding ceremony?). It is getting me so excited to start shooting weddings...but I need your help. If you know anyone (and I do mean anyone) who is engaged to be married, please please, send them my photography info. I will offer them a fabulous package and it will help me get started in a direction that I would like my photography to head. Thanks so much! I couldn't do this without you. MUAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment