My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: maternity

05 August 2010
Here are some photos of my friend and fellow photographer Terri Decanter of Terri Decanter Photography. Along with another photographer friend and mentor, Stella of Style Image Studios, we were able to capture some photos of this beautiful momma to be. These photos were captured in the court yard of a restaurant called Eva's Mexican, located in Casa Grande, CA.

logo10

A beautiful Mommy of three boys, soon to be expecting her 4th son. Can't wait to meet him

logo9
The reason I like this photo...the smile. Just a genuine capture in between shots.
logo8 I
I was trying to be creative in this shot. In order to capture it, I had to lay down on the ground (yes, this is Arizona and it was hot) before I burned my skin off, I was able to capture this quick beauty.

logo7
Another attempt at creativity. I loved how Terri's reflection was caught in the glass doors in the courtyard.
logo6 So pretty and soft.

logo5 A little more serious and intense don't you think?

logo4
One of my most favorite captures of the session. Love love this photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment