My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: Birth

11 August 2010
logo5 Oh man.
Labor! So much to bring a baby into the world. So much to take care of them once they are here.
So blessed that you can have a child.
Thanks to the Decanter Family for letting me peek into this special moment for them!

logo4
Waiting in between the "work" to push the baby into the world. Momma was a trooper. She pushed [maybe] a total of twenty minutes.

logo2 Oh, little brother. Only minutes old...wondering what in the world just happened!


logo6 So blessed, blessed, blessed...to give birth to a healthy baby. Not everyone is so lucky.
Don't you just want to kiss those lips? I had a hard time holding back.
I suppose Mom should get the first kiss :)
logo1

logo3 Mommy gets to hold him for the first time.

logo7
and Daddy too.
Love the Daddy's with their babies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment